Are you still looking for a fun Valentine’s idea to share? Check out this free Valentine’s Printable! There’s a game, a treat and a bit of fun all wrapped up into one. The directions for play are all included on the printable and the person who is receiving the Valentine can take it home to play with a parent or sibling before sharing a snack or two!
What do you need for this Valentine’s Printable?
Card Stock (we used pink)
Hershey kisses (8 per card)
The Valentine’s Printable (prints four on a sheet to create four valentine’s – see the link below to print as many as you need)
Mini Candy bags
How do you put this Valentine’s Printable together?
1. Cut the printable into four separate cards.
2. Cut the card stock slightly larger than the tic tac toe board so that it creates a border.
3. Glue the printable tic-tac-toe board to the card stock.
4. Place four kisses of one color and four kisses of another into the small sized candy bags.
5. Fold the edges of the filled candy bag and staple it to the card. All of the directions for play are included…
To grab your free Valentine’s Printable click here ; it prints four Valentine’s to a page.
Cutting: I have a cutting board that has been made for crafting & scrapbooking which does speed up the process and ensures straight edges and with guidance, it’s easy for kids to help. If you don’t have one, I recommend folding the paper to create straight lines to follow before cutting.
Candy Bags: can be found in crafts stores in the candy make section.
Check out One of my FAVORITE FINDS: http://www.adelightfulglow.com/2013/02/valentine-cookies-and-valentines/