Free Valentine’s Printable

Are you still looking for a fun Valentine’s idea to share?  Check out this free Valentine’s Printable! There’s a game, a treat and a bit of fun all wrapped up into one.  The directions for play are all included on the printable and the person who is receiving the Valentine can take it home to play with a parent or sibling before sharing a snack or two!Valentine's Tic Tac Toe

What do you need for this Valentine’s Printable?

Card Stock (we used pink)

Hershey kisses (8 per card)

The Valentine’s Printable (prints four on a sheet to create four valentine’s – see the link below to print as many as you need)

Scissors

Glue Stick

Mini Candy bags

StaplerValentine's Free Printable

How do you put this Valentine’s Printable together?

1. Cut the printable into four separate cards.

2.  Cut the card stock slightly larger than the tic tac toe board so that it creates a border.

3. Glue the printable tic-tac-toe board to the card stock.

4. Place four kisses of one color and four kisses of another into the small sized candy bags.

5.  Fold the edges of the filled candy bag and staple it to the card.  All of the directions for play are included…

To grab your free Valentine’s Printable click here ; it prints four Valentine’s to a page.

Cutting: I have a cutting board that has been made for crafting & scrapbooking which does speed up the process and ensures straight edges and with guidance, it’s easy for kids to help.  If you don’t have one, I recommend folding the paper to create straight lines to follow before cutting.

Candy Bags: can be found in crafts stores in the candy make section.

Blissful and Domestic

Your Homebased Mom

StoneGable

Check out One of my FAVORITE FINDS: http://www.adelightfulglow.com/2013/02/valentine-cookies-and-valentines/

adelightfulglow.com

nap-time creations

Comments

1. says

I absolutely LOVE this idea! I kind of have a thing for holiday-themed games/activities. I’m trying to make a Valentine Suduko with stickers- I hope it works out. Thanks so much for sharing! We’ll be playing this for sure! Have a great day!

• Jodie Fitz says

Thank you! I’m loving all of the Valentine’s tree ideas that are floating around….might have to try one w my youngest! Hope you have fun crafting….
      ~ Jodie

• Jodie Fitz says

THANK you! I’m just as excited to send them in as my youngest is to share them :). Thanks for visiting….
      Hope you have an awesome weekend.
      ~ Jodie

2. says

This is great. We just did a different version of a Valentine Tic-Tac-Toe, but I love the thought of doing the printable with Hershey Kisses and actually making that the Valentine gift/card. Great concept.

• Jodie Fitz says

Thanks for stopping by & for the invite – I popped over w a share :) – THANK you! Have a GREAT week :)
      ~ Jodie

3. says

THANKS for sharing this idea! I followed it from Cheerios & Lattes’ Saturday Show & Tell. My son looooves tic-tac-toe. Something tells me when I show this idea to him, he’ll want to make it for his school buds. Pinning. Hope your week goes well.

• Jodie Fitz says

THANK you for PINNING – it’s amazing how fun the simple game of tic tac toe is with the kids – hours of fun!!! <3
      Have a wonderful Valentine’s with your little one :).
      ~ Jodie

• Jodie Fitz says

THANK you so much for pinning :) I will swing by for a visit…thanks for the invite & have a GREAT week ahead…
      ~ Jodie

• Jodie Fitz says

Thank you – my youngest liked them. Now I’m hoping the rest of the class does too :)….
      Happy Valentine’s Day early!
      ~ Jodie

4. says

Jodie, I am so glad you brought this to my In and Out of the Kitchen party! This is such a cute idea! Fun and sweets mixed together – what could be better?

Cynthia

5. says

These are so cute!! I pinned them from our group board. I am going to use these in my classroom for the party. Thanks so much for the fun idea and the printable!! I love it.

• Jodie Fitz says

OH! I’m so excited to hear – I hope the kids love them. Let me know :)…
      Happy Valentine’s to you & all of the kids in your class!
      ~ Jodie xo

6. says

What a great idea! So simple but seriously something the kids would love. Thank you so much for sharing it. I found you today from Our Everyday Harvest’s weekend blog hop. With all your ideas and yummy recipes, I will definitely be back. Have a wonderful weekend!

• Jodie Fitz says

HI there – THANK you!!! So glad you stopped by…
      My youngest loved them & I’m hoping her class does too! :)
      Have a Great wee & hope you stop back soon…
      ~ Jodie

7. says

I hope you understand that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery . . . . because i totally copied your idea for a tic tac toe printable for my daughter’s classroom – totally gave you all the credit too and even included a picture of your ‘original’ (and so awesome) idea. Anyhoo, wanted you to hear it from me and give you a chance to check it out too!
    Hope I did you proud (grin) and hope you have a great Valentine’s – swak!

• Jodie Fitz says

THANK you for being an honest girl :) & for sharing mine & the credit – so appreciated!!! I of course take it as flattery….
      LOVE the hearts on yours! Hope the kids LOVE them!!!

~ Jodie xoxo

• Jodie Fitz says

THANK you! Love Make it Pretty Monday Party… thanks for hosting :)!

Have a GREAT Valentine’s & week ahead…
      ~ Jodie

8. says

this is really a sweet idea jodie! i’m your newest follower from the linkin’ with my ladies, come follow me back when you get the chance…

huggies♥
    rea

• Jodie Fitz says

Hi there – THANK you!!! Will most certainly pop over for a visit…
      Have a GREAT week & thanks for stopping by to say hell-o!
      ~ Jodie

9. EMily says

Hi! Thanks so much for linking this up to Nap-Time Creations Tasteful Tuesday. I’m featuring it today as party of a 25 fabulous valentine ideas post! I would be so excited if you would come over and grab a new featured button and put it on your post! :o) OH and I have a WEEK of giveaways going on for my blog birthday… stop by and check it out and enter!!! A new one will be posted every day.

10. Asha Shaulis says

The oldest greeting cards we have today date back to the 14th century, made somewhere in Europe. The culture of giving greeting cards developed in the 19th century when printing press came into the picture. Greeting cards, these days, are of various types. These types include standard greeting cards, photo greeting cards, personalized greeting cards, reusable greeting cards, electronic greeting cards etc. The pictures and messages in greeting cards come in various styles, which range from fine arts to profane. Although in today’s world, technology has made everything so fast and easy, but the charm and warmth of sending a card to someone is not lost.:

My favorite website