WELCOME to week 18 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
If you partied here last week, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is a peek of this week’s features:
This Week’s Features = Holiday Fun!
Well! Here’s the truth….my house is 90% decorated….we are still working on it over here (LOL). But, I am enjoying everyone else’s full on festivities.
1. Mmmm these white chocolate pistachio cranberry cookies from Decor & Dine look (and sound) super delish…
2. I love Penny’s Vintage Home’s rendition of a ‘She Shed’. I don’t just love her holiday decorating, I love that she gave her camper, turned She Shed an adorable entrance = VERY CREATIVE!
3. Oh how Simply Beautiful by Angela makes me want themed trees throughout my house (a someday dream). For now, I will live through your creativity, because ours is lit and yet to be decorated (haha).
4. I always keep maps from our travels and absolutely LOVE these map ornaments by Pillar Box Blue. I have ours all in a box & now I know what to do with them = AWESOME IDEA!
Thanks for stopping by, I’m looking forward to seeing everyone at this week’s party…
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML