WELCOME to week 19 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
If you partied here last week, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is a peek of this week’s features:
This Week’s Features = Continued Holiday Fun!
I’m still pulling the holidays together at our homestead, but as I always say…’no matter how behind I am, it all comes together by the 24th!‘
1. Ha! Thank you Neli Design for sharing how to hang holiday bulbs outside. I have always wanted to hang these from our porch, but always run out of time. I will be shopping for large bulbs at the post Christmas sales for next year’s outside addition!
2. Mmmm I enjoyed Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats list of holiday favorites. Check out all of her yummy treats and maybe add one or two to your baking list. The Magic Cookie Bars are my dad’s favorite…
3. Ahhh Decor & Dine your timing is perfect. My friend was just saying that she is adding a trip to Europe over Christmas to her bucket list & it left me wondering how Paris looks during the holidays, because we have been there. Voila…there is your post to quench the curiosity. Loved it = beautiful (and what an amazing experience).
4. Another yummy holiday treat post from Craft Beering. Clearly I have not started my baking yet, but will by the end of this week. This recipe leaves my mouth watering and ready to get going in the kitchen = YUM!
I can’t wait to see what everyone has to share this week….
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML