WELCOME to week 20 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
If you partied here last week, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is a peek of this week’s features:
This Week’s Features = Cheers to the New Year!
Getting ready to celebrate New Years? Check out these festively fun cocktails to share with friends….
1. This Peppermint Mochatini from Playdates to Parties is perfect for a little holiday cheere.
2. These Cake Batter Shots from All that Jas look festively yummy!
3. This Nitro Stout and Irish Cream Eggnog from Craft Beering looks divine!
4 . And here’s another cocktail from Playdates to Parties that looks perfect for the beer lover at your New Years Party.
I hope you have fun ringing in the New Year …. personally, I’m ready to say goodbye to 2017 and hell-o to 2018!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML