WELCOME to week 21 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
If you partied here last week, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is a peek of this week’s features:
This Week’s Features = Winter Valentine thoughts…
Happy New Year! We are a little behind today, but very excited about all to come in 2018. We are starting to put away the holidays and turn towards Valentine’s Day and Winter Fun…
1. Oh my…this Sweetheart Fantasy Fudge from Marilyn’s Treats looks divine!
2. Mmmm this cup of tea and Vanilla Almond Biscotti looks like the perfect winter invite from Kelly Lynn’s Sweet & Treats.
3. This DIY Lavender Goat Milk Hand Soap from Life-n-Reflection looks like a great winter project.
4 . And, these Prosecco & Strawberry Cupcakes from The Baking Explorer looks like the perfect Valentine’s for your sweetheart = yummo!
Let’s make 2018 GREAT! Can’t wait to see what you have in store to share….xo
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML