WELCOME to week 27 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
If you partied here last week, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is a peek of this week’s features:
This Week’s Features = The last of Valentine’s Day 2018 & it’s all for the kiddos!
1. Lovin’ this simple, but adorable and decorative Valentine’s idea from Playdates to Parties.
2. I have always enjoyed poppers as treats for my own kids, but Happy Mothering had the right idea by turning them into classroom treats = GREAT IDEA!
3. Super cute printable at Embellishmints to quickly print & make these adorable Valentine’s. A great food alternative…
4 . How cute are these origami paper hearts? They’re perfect to make, fill & turn into a treat for the kids. Thank you Simple Joys for the inspiration.
Loved all of this past week’s shares & I can’t wait to see what you have in store to share this week….xo
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML