WELCOME to week 28 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
If you partied here last week, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is a peek of this week’s features:
This Week’s Features = Thinking Spring!
1. It’s hard to believe that March is right around the corner. When I saw Casa Bouquets tips on starting a rose garden I was ‘ga ga’ for gardening, I’m already planning…
2. Mmmm Homemade Lovely’s Paleo Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding looks delicious & I can’t wait to try it!
3. It’s all about the spring flowers at this very moment! Loving the added tips (and the gorgeous blooms) from Flower Patch Farmhouse
4 . Loving The Craft Shoppe Blog tour of her craft room. I just bought stools for my own craft room & love seeing everyone’s inspiration and organization.
Loved all of this past week’s shares & I can’t wait to see what you have in store to share this week….xo
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML