WELCOME to week 36 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
If you partied here last week, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is a peek of this week’s features:
This Week’s Features = SPRING FEVER!
1. These tulips caught my eye from Simply Beautiful by Angela! I LOVE tulips…a peek brought me into her beautiful spring decor. It’s definitely worth a peek…
2. A breath of fresh air from Noting Grace! I can’t wait to be able to pull out our front porch decor, We are expecting a bit of snow today & my porch is still a combo of left-over Christmas meets Easter!
3. The blooms from Everyday Living was an attention grabber again this week! I have SPRING FEVER & the northeast is not cooperating so I am living vicariously through photos…
4 . Just love this rug from Grandma’s House DIY, but more than the rug, I love the story and the permissions behind it = give it a read!
Loved all of this past week’s shares & I can’t wait to see what you have in store to share this week….xo
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML