WELCOME to week 42 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
SORRY about last week guys! My has thrown us a couple of curve balls and I had to take a little time to focus on the home front. I’m glad to be back at the ‘work life’…
If you partied here before, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is a peek of this week’s features:
This Week’s Features = Good Stuff!
1. We are crazy about homemade freeze pops in the summer! Love this colorful combination From Playdates to Parties = scrumptious and refreshing looking!
2. The girls in my life L-O-V-E making fun coffee drinks during the summer. They often make them in the evening and then set their alarm for sunrise to catch photos with fun coffee drinks. I will be sharing All That’s Jas‘s Greek Frappe with them = yummo!
3. When my kiddos were younger we had summer ‘to-do’ lists that always included school based activities. I loved all of these fab ideas from Our Unschooling Journey.
4 . I’ve just started my flower planting for the season and am still filling in various areas with a few more plants to purchase. I really enjoyed peeking at Feathering My Empty Nest‘s flower plantings for the 2018 season!
Loved all of this past week’s shares & I can’t wait to see what you have in store to share this week….xo
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML