WELCOME to week 43 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
SORRY about last week guys! My has thrown us a couple of curve balls and I had to take a little time to focus on the home front. I’m glad to be back at the ‘work life’…
If you partied here before, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is a peek of this week’s features:
This Week’s Features = Good Stuff!
1. This does not fit my ‘quick and easy’ lifestyle, but how awesomely fun is this Flag Day or Fourth of July serve by All That’s Jas? It would definitely be the WOW at your holiday gathering.
2. Always love these candied graduation toppers that sweep the internet each year. Lovin’ Marilyn’s Treats version…her cupcake looks absolutely delish!
3. Ready to get your patriotic on? Come take a peek at these fabulously fun decoration ideas for your upcoming Flag Day or Fourth of July from The Organized Dream.
4 . Scones are scrumptious! These
Starbuck’s copycat blueberry scones by Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats are arriving just in time for fresh blueberry season in the northeast = yums!
Loved all of this past week’s shares & I can’t wait to see what you have in store to share this week….xo
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML