WELCOME to week 45 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
If you partied here before, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is a peek of this week’s features:
This Week’s Features = Summer Views…
1. Loving the Indigo Blue added to Noting Grace‘s decor for a summer touch to share. Thanks for inviting us in for a beautiful home tour = love!
2. How awesome is this idea from Pillar Box Blue? Loving the use of gorgeous tiles turned planter boxes = perfect seasonal touch or fab for entertaining! Will definitely be using this; thank you for sharing….
3. Fresh Vintage by Lisa S did a fantastic job on repurposing this garden caddy = great vision. Projects like these are rewarding, but time consuming. Thank you for sharing your DIY with us.
4 .Loving this simple centerpiece created by Making Joy and Pretty Things. It’s a great piece for everyday display or special occasions. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us.
Loved all of this past week’s shares & I can’t wait to see what you have in store to share this week….xo
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML