WELCOME to week 48 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
If you partied here before, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is a peek of this week’s features:
This Week’s Features = Summer Ahhh!
1. The plan was a much larger garden than my herb planters this year, but life got in the way. Loving tis vegetable plater with weeding seats from The Dedicated House! Planning for next year…
2. We are all about the flavored iced teas, especially in August. Loving this raspberry mint combo by Delightful E Made; can’t wait to try.
3. My friend loves cloud bread, but I haven’t tried it yet. This garlic, parmesan, rosemary combo from Low Carb Delish looks like I’m ready to try!
4. Five Spot Green Living has pulled together a bunch of summer salads to help make the rest of our summer entertaining and meal planning a little easer; they look delish!
Loved all of this past week’s shares & I can’t wait to see what you have in store to share this week….xo
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML