WELCOME to week 50 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
If you partied here before, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is a peek of this week’s features:
This Week’s Features = Summer Ahhh!
1. Loving this adorable little chef hat From Playdates to Parties = total fun and super cuteness!
2. These cherry crumb bars by Crystal & Co. looks delish! I love cherries = yum!
3. Love all things kids and upcycle finds! Simply Beautiful by Angela did a GREAT job giving this chalkboard/art center a fresh makeover.
4. I have a bag of vintage jewelry and I’ve often wondered how to use it. I am loving this magnet idea from Fresh Vintage by Lisa S. She has my creative juices flowing = thank you!
Loved all of this past week’s shares & I can’t wait to see what you have in store to share this week….xo
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML