WELCOME to week 54 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
If you partied here before, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is a peek of this week’s features:
This Week’s Features = More Summer Ahhh!
1. I’m finally giving in to fall decor (haha) – I hold onto summer with all of my might, but lose the battle every year. These fall signs by Duct Tape and Denim are helping me to get in the mood.
2. If you follow along, you will know that my household LOVES all things caprese. This caprese bruscetta by Celebrating Everyday Life totally caught my eye!
3. Chalkboards are always in style! Loving this fall version by Clean and Scentsible – check it out. I really need to add one of these into my mix!
4. I have teen girls in my life that are c-r-a-z-y about bath bombs. Can’t wait to try these oatmeal bath bombs by Busy Being Jennifer.
Loved all of this past week’s shares & I can’t wait to see what you have in store to share this week….xo
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML