WELCOME to week 56 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
If you partied here before, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is a peek of this week’s features:
This Week’s Features = More Fall Fun!
1. I love a good crab cake. When my kids were younger, they were ‘crabby patties’ to my sponge bob square pants lovers. Dizzy Busy and Hungry is making me hungry for crabby patties again!
2. Just loving this burlap and button combo made by My Bright Ideas. It’s a perfect fall combo and it’s inspired me to use burlap and buttons in other fun crafting activities.
3. Mmmm I have been loving my afternoon coffee lately! This Oatmeal Cookie Latte by Sparkle Living Blog looks very inviting and makes me want to skip my typical boring combo of coffee, cream and stevia and trade it in for something much more interesting.
4. I am just now pulling out my fall decor. I drag my feet every September holding on to the warm weather and last bit of summer as long as possible before I pull out pumpkins, etc. This fall basket by Clean & Scentsible is adorable and easy and helping to get me ready.
Loved all of this past week’s shares & I can’t wait to see what you have in store to share this week….xo
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML