WELCOME to week 71 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
HAPPY NEW YEAR! We are getting back on track after a two week holiday break. If you partied here before, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is my own recipe release of the week: Snowball Munch Energy Bites (YUMMY)!
And, here are this week’s AWESOME FEATURES:
This Week’s Features = Winter Fun!
1. Loving these hand painted wine glasses by Chas Crazy Creations. I had my eye on some fall birch designs I never got to & now I’m wanting to get back into my craft room & get busy with this gorgeous winter design.
2. Just LOVE these map luminary bags by Pillar Box Blue! I love maps & these are PERFECT for party decor.
3. Have to try these baked donuts by Kelly Lynn Sweets & Treats. They’re dairy free, gluten free & sugar free!
4. Getting in the mood for Valentine’s Day with these marshmallow filled chocolate hearts by The Monday Box = total fun!
Loved all of the holiday shares & I can’t wait to see what you have in store to share this week and in the New Year….xo
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML