WELCOME to week 6 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
If you partied here last week, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is a peek of this week’s features:
1. I’m very excited about these tips on drying hydrangeas from TwelveOEightBlog.com. My husband just planted me a l-o-n-g row of eleven ‘endless summer’ hydrangeas & I definitely want to learn how to dry the blooms. Click here so that you can learn along with me…
4. So, while EverydayLiving.com is dreaming of autumn, she now has me doing the same. Check out these GORGEOUS autumn pics! I wasn’t ready to say goodbye to summer this weekend, but she makes autumn inviting. Click here to ‘fall’ in love!
Have a great day, I’m looking forward to seeing everyone at this week’s party…
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML