WELCOME to week 8 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
If you partied here last week, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is a peek of this week’s features:
This Week’s Features = FALL Signs….
1. I am not a big ginger snap cookie lover, but these cinnamon snap cookies by The Monday Box sound delish and worth the try.
2. As much as I am loving the church pew & light fixture shared from Kingsbury Brook Farm, I’m equally loving her simple, but perfectly stated fall centerpiece on the table!
3. These sweet potato bars with maple frosting from Playdates to Parties looks absolutely divine! I want a bite….
4. Simply Beautiful by Angela shared several fall decorating ideas for under $3 = WOW! They’re all great, but the Harvest Leaves are my favorites.
Have a great day, I’m looking forward to seeing everyone at this week’s party…
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML