WELCOME to week 22 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
If you partied here last week, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is a peek of this week’s features:
This Week’s Features = YUMMY thoughts…
My holiday decor is packed up (except for the lights in the trees that won’t come down until the spring thaw – haha) and week one of the New Year was pretty productive. My fingers are crossed for continued forward, positive motion throughout 2018. I’m looking forward to seeing what’s been keeping you busy…
1. This Filipino Breakfast Torta Omelet looks like something my family would LOVE by All that’s Jas! Saving and pinning for a winter breakfast birthday treat….
2. Mmmm this Chai Tea Latte from Dish Dish is calling me and my book for a little winter snuggle time! One of my goals this year is to read 12 books! I’m almost done with numero uno…
3. YUM! Doesn’t this 5 minute chocolate cake like delish from Treat n Trick? It’s the perfect sweet tooth craving filler because all you need is a mug and five minutes…there’s no huge cake to worry about eating = Love!
4 .We are in soup mode at my house (it’s our shield against the cold)! This Cheesy Potato and Leek Soup from The Baking Explorer looks yummy and like a crowd pleaser – will have to try!
Can’t wait to see what you have in store to share this week….xo
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML