WELCOME to week 37 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
If you partied here last week, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is a peek of this week’s features:
This Week’s Features = MORE SPRING FEVER!
1. Do you garden? I have only mostly container gardened, but did share a larger garden with a neighbor for a while. The Kindest Way has a bunch of awesome DIY ideas on how to put old pallets to good use. One of my favorites is the vertical garden.
2. Loving these gorgeous paper butterflies by Mein Lila Park. There’s a bunch of butterfly printables if you love butterflies including the download and how to make this beautiful bunch,
3. This week Sew Historically is featuring a scrumptious looking Old Fashioned Strawberry Dessert Recipe from the 1930’s. It looks absolutely delish!
4 . Making Joy & Pretty Things has done just that by sharing this beautiful creation out of wood block and glass jars. Just a little tweaking, this combo makes a gorgeous display.
Loved all of this past week’s shares & I can’t wait to see what you have in store to share this week….xo
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML