WELCOME to week 46 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
If you partied here before, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is a peek of this week’s features:
This Week’s Features = Summer Ahhh!
1. Really feeling the peaceful, zen moment at Simple Nature Decor’s garden porch space. Makes me want to sit, read and sip a little iced tea….
2. I keep s’more supplies in the pantry during the summer so that we can pull them out to share with friends. I keep mine in a basket but am loving the jars and free print-ables from Clean and Scentsible; planning to put this idea to work!
3. If you are entertaining in the heat of the summer, this frozen mojito from Create and Babble looks mighty inviting! Loving her find…
4. Just loving the pics of Lily of the Valley from Thelma’s Days. My grandmother had these flowers growing along the back side of her house and I found the pics bringing me back to my childhood with a smile on my face :)!
Loved all of this past week’s shares & I can’t wait to see what you have in store to share this week….xo
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML