Pulling out all of my supplies from the pantry and fridge to make my Peanut Butter & Jelly Smoothie bowls. I LOVE THESE! So simple, so scrumptious, so YUMMY!
I am the creator and personality of the Price Chopper/Market 32 Kids Cooking Club and so we have been experimenting with their PICS Honey Nut cereal and these are great sprinkled on top.
I am not the kind of girl that grabs a bowl of cereal in the morning, but I am the kind of girl that adds cereal to recipes.
I hope you enjoy this combo ~ xo
Peanut Butter & Jelly Smoothie Bowl by Jodie Fitz
½ cup frozen strawberries
¼ cup plain Greek yogurt, 2%
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon peanut butter powder*
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Place the frozen strawberries, Greek yogurt, honey, peanut butter powder and vanilla into a blender or mini food processor. Blend the ingredients together.
Serve with the following toppings on it:
- Fresh sliced strawberries
- PICS Honey Nut Cereal
- Sunflower Seeds
- Replace the peanut butter powder with WowButter®.
- Make sure you are using a nut free granola.
- Replace the honey nut cereal with a nut free favorite.
- Check the cereals are using.
- Replace the yogurt with a Greek styled non-dairy option.
Lessons for Children making Smoothie Bowls:
- Utensil Safety
- Strawberry hulling and cleaning fruit
- Label reading
*Peanut butter powder can typically be found where peanut butter is in your local Price Chopper & Market 32 Supermarkets.