WELCOME to week 78 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
Welcome! If you partied here before, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is my own recipe release of the week: Egg Waffles
And, here are this week’s AWESOME FEATURES:
This Week’s Features = March Fun!
1. Loving these colorful, fun velvet upcycled planters from Pillar Box Blue. They’d make such an adorable gift.
2. YUM! Check out these baked Chocolate & Peanut Butter Baked Donuts by The Baking Explorer. They look perfectly delicious…
3. Loving these bunny crayon holders & Easter activity sheets by The Scrap Shoppe Blog. Perfect kid fun.
4. How delicious do these Andes Mint Chocolate Chip cookies look from Kimberly C. Starr? Oh my…want one now!
Loved all of the amazing shares & I can’t wait to see what you have in store this week….xo
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML