WELCOME to week 96 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
Welcome! If you partied here before, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is my own post this week: Pizza Making Events with my Children’s Book ‘Fidget Grows a Pizza Garden’.
And, here are this week’s AWESOME FEATURES:
This Week’s Features = Summer Fun!
1. Just loving these adorable washi tape designs on notecards by Whitehouse Crafts. They are perfect for notes or invites.
2. Serving Up Southern is offering an awesome hand painted watermelon printable for summer decor and entertaining = total fab!
4. This unique wooden plant holder created by Pillar Box Blue is easy and total fun. A definite conversation piece.
Loved all of the amazing shares & I can’t wait to see what you have in store this week….xo