Last Updated on
WELCOME to week 119 of the Reader Tip Tuesday DIY, Recipe & Craft Party
If you partied here before, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Before you peek at this week’s features, here is one of my own creations;
Here are this week’s features;
This week’s features = Winter Fun!
- Don’t these overnight cinnamon rolls by Walking on Sunshine look delish? Perfect pin for snow day breakfasts!
2. What a beautiful crystal snowman made out of candle votives by Chas Creative Creations. A wonderful upcycle project is calling!
3. These chocolate cherrie cookies, that are gluten free and vegan, by Strength and Sunshine look amazing.
4. How fun are these Melted Snowman water bottle labels by She Saved? What a great idea for upcoming gatherings.
Loved all of this past week’s shares & I can’t wait to see what you have in store to share this week’s party….xo