Last Updated on
Bunny Butt Cookies are not only fun to make, they’re a great way to craft with food. This no bake, easy cookie recipe provides an opportunity for family fun in the kitchen.
Bunny Butt Cookies Create No Bake Fun
These no bake bunny butt cookies are an adorably fun treat! They are super easy to make. In fact, I title these recipes ‘crafting with food’. It’s a two for one parents will love; crafting and a food treat combined = Double fun for parents and kids!
These bunny butt cookies are the perfect way to spend time making kitchen memories together. They are a great serve for;
- Family Time
- A treat for the Easter Bunny
- Easter Egg Hunts and/or other gatherings
- Classroom Treats
Gather everyone around the counters or kitchen table, put on some music and make Bunny Butt Cookies together!
Easter Bunny Love
Don’t forget to make one extra to leave for the Easter Bunny, he loves homemade treats like these. Rumor has it that these cookies are one of his favorites.
Easter Egg Hunts and/or Gatherings
You don’t have to do the work! Create an assembly line of ingredients and steps. Let your guests make their own. It simplifies your role and let’s everyone have a little extra fun, crafting with food, at the party.
Bunny Butt Cookies are perfect for that moment when you signed up for the ‘sweet treat’ but suddenly don’t have time to bake! You simply grab the ingredients and assemble. My suggestion for ease? Complete one step in mass production; frost all of the cookies, then cut and add all of the marshmallows and then add the decorative touches.
Here is a printable version of this no bake recipe for your convenience;
- Sugar cookies
- Vanilla butter cream frosting (see below)
- Large marshmallows
- Pink frosting in a tube
- Writing tip for cake decorating
- Butter knives (plastic are best for young friends)
- Spread the vanilla frosting on the sugar cookie with a butter or plastic knife.
- Cut two marshmallows in half width wise so that you have four circles.
- Place one half marshmallow in the center of the cookie to serve as a bunny tail.
- Place two other halves towards the bottom of the cookie like in the picture with three quarters of the marshmallow on the cookie and a quarter hanging off to serve as bunny feet.
- Decorate the bottom of the bunny feet with three dots for tows & a large circle as the bottom pad of the bunny foot.
- Repeat & have fun!
Brought to You by:
More about making Bunny Butt Cookies;
Looking for a Delicious Buttercream you don’t have to make? You can find vanilla butter cream frosting at the bakery department in your Price Chopper/Market 32 supermarkets. They sell it in pints or quarts depending on the size of your crowd.
Pink Frosting: You can purchase a tube of Cake Mate® pink frosting in the baking aisle at your Price Chopper/Market 32 Supermarkets along with screw on tips to make this process easy & fun.
Lessons for Kids:
- Following directions
- Applying pressure in using a frosting writing tip when piping/cake decorating
- Cutting/knife safety
Looking for more no bake Easter Yum Fun with built in portion controls? Check out these little mini carrot pots of dirt.
The kids will LOVE helping with dessert making festivities this Easter!
Click here for the recipe.
Special shout out of thanks to Saratogamama.com for joining me in the kitchen to make this recipe!