This easy no bake St. Patrick’s Day treat is delicious and fun. It’s great for classroom parties. Serve this St. Patrick’s Day treat in cupcake liners for individual servings.
Easy No Bake St. Patrick’s Day Treat
This easy, no bake St. Patrick’s Day treat is perfect for classroom parties, a family movie night or just for fun. What’s the best part of these yummy bites? They are filled with no-bake, simple fun & can be whipped up in a jiffy.
“Busy schedules require easy recipes.” ~ Jodie Fitz
I love serving this no bake St. Patrick’s Day treat in cupcake liners because not only is it a fun serve and looks fabulous on a tray, it helps to control just how much we snack. It’s also a perfect way to serve for classroom parties, because it avoids the big bowl syndrome that includes ‘hand grabbing & germ sharing’ which we are ALL trying to avoid this time of year!
Here is the printable recipe for this No Bake St. Patrick’s Day treat for your convenience;
- 6 cups of corn or rice Chex cereal
- 1 cup dark or milk chocolate candy wafers for melting or morsels
- 1 cup white chocolate candy wafers for melting or morsels
- 3 cups Price Chopper min twist fat free pretzels
- Green sprinkles
- Mint Chocolate M&M’s
- Price Chopper Waxed paper
- Place 3 cups of the corn or rice cereal into a glass bowl.
- Melt the milk or dark chocolate on high in a glass bowl in the microwave for one minute. Stir until the chocolate is fully melted. Pour it over the cereal and stir until the cereal is coated with the chocolate. Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with waxed paper and let it set until the chocolate has hardened.
- Repeat the same process with the additional 3 cups of cereal & the white chocolate.
- After spreading white chocolate covered cereal on to the waxed paper sprinkle it with the green sprinkles. Let the chocolate fully set.
- In a large bowl stir together the pretzels, vanilla covered Chex cereal, the chocolate covered Chex cereal & the mint flavored M&M’s.
Enjoy this easy no bake St. Patrick's Day treat!
More about this No Bake St. Patrick’s Day Treat:
- You can store this St. Patrick’s Day treat in an air tight container or snap and seal food storage bag.
- You can purchase festive St. Patrick’s Day themed cupcake liners at your local craft stores; don’t forget the coupons! Or grab them at Amazon;
Want more St. Patrick’s Day Yum Fun the family will love?
Check out my Shamrock Shake recipe. It’s made with a twist of ingredients. Click through to grab the ingredient list and blend away. It’s a HUGE HIT in my household.
Here is a little lunchbox joke note you can write and send to have fun with your kiddos:
Knock-knock! Who’s there? Irish. Irish who? Irish you a happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Want more clean, kid-friendly lunchbox note fun?
We love these 20 funny St. Patrick’s Day jokes found at Fatherly.com