Chicken Lettuce Wraps are an easy dinner to make and serve. This dinner recipe is full of flavor and is a dish the entire family will enjoy. It’s a perfect make ahead, freezer meal to make weeknight meals easy.
Chicken Lettuce Wraps the Family will Love
Are you like me? I’m always looking for ways to cut time in the kitchen and make any meal a little easier! These chicken lettuce wraps are a triple winner and check all of the boxes. Why?
- They are DELICIOUS!
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps are EASY to make (they take about 30 minutes to from start to finish).
- You can let the excess chicken mixture cool and then freeze it in an airtight container or freezer bag. Then on a busy weeknight, you simply thaw, warm and serve with fresh rice and sides.
Real Food Fast is all about making your life deliciously easy; we’re taking the thought process out of planning and filling your meals with quick and easy, delicious recipes with tips and tricks along the way.
Here is the recipe to sauté, season and serve….
- 5 lbs. chicken, boneless skinless, diced
- 1 cup sweet onion, finely diced
- 1 small can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon ginger
Sauté the chicken in 2 tablespoons of canola oil. Once the chicken is fully cooked add the onions and water chestnuts. Stir and cook the onions until they begin to soften. Add the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, water, garlic and ginger.
Stir the ingredients together over low to medium heat. Serve the chicken in butterhead lettuce as a wrap.
Cooking! This recipe is great in a skillet on the stove top or in an electric skillet, either way it’s total yum.
ENJOY – it’s worth the bite!
Need More Easy Dinners? Check out my instant pot Chicken Curry Recipe. This is another recipe that’s packed with flavor and a whole lot of veggies; sugar snap peas, spinach, red bell peppers and onions are all in the mix. This is served over your favorite rice.