Homemade Oreo freeze pop recipes are an easy no bake treat. These freeze pops are delicious, fun and made with Greek yogurt. The kids will love making these popsicles.
Homemade Oreo Freeze Pop Recipe
- 4 - 5 oz. paper coated cups
- 4 wooden craft sticks
- 16 oz. Greek vanilla yogurt
- 4 Oreo cookies
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles
- Crush the Oreo cookies.
- Stir the Oreo cookies and rainbow sprinkles together.
- Place 2 oz. of yogurt into each of the paper coated cups.
- Distribute the crushed cookies and rainbow sprinkles into each of the cups.
- Add an additional 2 oz. of yogurt into each of the cups.
- Insert a wooden craft stick into the center of each cup.
- Freeze the pops overnight
Removing the Cup: To remove the cup simply clip an edge of the paper cup and peel the paper cup away from the freeze pop. Do not dip in warm water, the homemade pope will begin to melt quickly.
Dairy Free: If you need a dairy free base, simply use a vanilla yogurt alternative that’s coconut milk, almond milk, oat milk or soy based instead of the Greek vanilla yogurt.
S’more Freeze Pops: Want more freeze pop fun? Check out my equally easy, but super delicious S’more Freeze Pop. This combination is another winning flavor crowd pleaser! (The link for S’more Freeze Pops is below the picture)