Last Updated on
WELCOME to week 109 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
Welcome! If you partied here before, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is my own post this week: Salad Stuffed Cyclops for a Healthy Halloween Snack.
And, here are this week’s AWESOME FEATURES:
This Week’s Features = Halloween Fun!
1. Glow in the dark drinks; say what? Count me in! How fun are these? Thank you Ann’s Entitled Life for sharing these fun recipes with us!
2. What a cute idea! These wooden painted Halloween spoons by Across the Blvd are a perfect kitchen accessory!
3. YUM! These melting cupcakes by 3 Boys and a Dog look perfect for Halloween. They remind me of the broadway show ‘Wicked’. LOVE them.
4. OMG! Who doesn’t want a glittery witch’s broom? I know I definitely need one! Thank you Rain on a Tin Roof for sharing this DIY fun.
Loved all of the amazing shares & I can’t wait to see what you have in store this week….xo
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML