Last Updated on
WELCOME to week 107 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
Welcome! If you partied here before, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is my own post this week: Cinnamon Apple Pancake Sandwiches
And, here are this week’s AWESOME FEATURES:
This Week’s Features = More Colorful Fall Fun Finds!
1. YUM! This homemade fruit roll up recipe by Must Have Mom has me curious. I can’t wait to try it!
2. What a cute idea! These wooden painted Halloween spoons by Across the Blvd are a perfect kitchen accessory!
3. I love spring rolls! These rainbow spring rolls with sweet & spicy dipping sauce by Ann’s Entitled Life look AMAZING (and beautiful).
4. These rustic pallet pumpkins by Kippi at Home are a fantastic up-cycle project. Love them…
Loved all of the amazing shares & I can’t wait to see what you have in store this week….xo