Last Updated on
WELCOME to week 72 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
Welcome! If you partied here before, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is my own recipe release of the week: Cheesy Popcorn (Snack Away)!
And, here are this week’s AWESOME FEATURES:
This Week’s Features = Winter Fun!
1. Loving his Valentine Heart Banner by Kippi at Home. It’s so easy and yet so warm and inviting for Valentine’s Day. I need to make one of these.
2. It’s amazing what paint, fabric and modge podge can do to breathe new life into an old shelf! The Scrap Shoppe Blog did an amazing job up-cycling these shelves.
3. How beautiful is this pink paper star by B4 and Afters? What a great way to use scrap papers, decorate for holidays or wrap packages = love!
4. How fun are these up cycled boxes boxes by Doodle Buddies? They’re whimsical, fun and a reminder that all things can be recycled.
Loved all of the amazing shares & I can’t wait to see what you have in store this week….xo
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML