Last Updated on
WELCOME to week 111 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
If you partied here last week, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is my own post this week: Pumpkin Cookies
This Week’s Features = Holidays….
1. Loving these colorful and easy placemats created by The Style Safari. Pier1 sells leaf placemats. These make colorful copycat table covers = <3!
2. These spider cookies by Ann’s Entitled Life are awesome, adorable & a tasty treat!
3. We love body scrubs! And this peppermint scented scrub by Simply Designing sounds like a GREAT gift giving idea….
4 . These chocolate covered pretzels are easy, as well as festive and totally kid friendly. Thank you Organized Island for this ‘simply’ scrumptious bite.
Loved all of this past week’s shares & I can’t wait to see what you have in store to share this week….
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML