Last Updated on
WELCOME to week 110 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
If you partied here last week, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is my own post this week: Spider Pizza Bites
Here is a peek of this week’s features:
This Week’s Features = More Valentine’s Day Fun!
1. Loving this easy to make witch’s hat by Across the Blvd. It’s a great Halloween decoration (and centerpiece).
2. These mummy cookies from Ann’s Entitled Life are adorable! They’re easy to make and perfect for Halloween parties.
3. I just L-O-V-E these glow in the dark eyes artwork by The Scrap Shoppe Blog. What a totally fun idea!
4 . More cuteness from The Baking Explorer! I’m batty for these cupcakes = super fun!
Loved all of this past week’s shares & I can’t wait to see what you have in store to share this week….xo
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML