Last Updated on
WELCOME to week 23 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
If you partied here last week, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Here is a peek of this week’s features:
This Week’s Features = Football & Valentine’s Day!
1. This No Bake Strawberry Mousse by Munchkin Time looks like a decadent Valentine’s treat worth making. It reminds me of my love for Valentine’s Desserts (wink).
2. These Football Character Cookies by Intelligent Domestications are adorably perfect for playoffs this weekend & Super Bowl = love!
3. Have a book laying around collecting dust? Wonderfully Made has the perfect solution! Turn it into a folded Valentine’s display. I just love this….
4 . These Super Bowl printables by From Play Dates to Parties totally caught my eye. My boys are all things New England Patriots, but she has all the teams covered & it’s totally worth the download…
Can’t wait to see what you have in store to share this week….xo
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML