Last Updated on
WELCOME to week 114 of the Reader Tip Tuesday Recipe & Craft Party
If you partied here before, thank you for joining us & welcome back. If you are new to the party, we’re glad you are here & we’re excited to see your creativity.
Reader Tip Tuesday is all about you! I truly enjoy hearing how we all make “it” work, whether it be in the kitchen, raising kids, getting creative or building a business. Whatever stage in life, we’re all making something ‘work’ and we all add our unique flair to the many facets of our lives. This party is designed to celebrate YOU and whatever you have going on. So link up a little motivation, home decor, gardening beauty, creative crafts and/or delicious recipes.
I am looking forward to seeing what’s going on in your lives this week.
Before we begin this week’s creative collection, I just wanted to share a few party rules:
- Please mingle & visit at least three other posts that are linked up (leave them a note and make a new connection today),
- If you were featured, please grab our button (below) & add it to your post that was featured,
- Just a reminder, that everyone who links at the party will receive a reminder notice every Tuesday to let you know that the party is live.
- If you link, you give us permission to use your photo for features & Reader Tip Tuesday promo of the features/party.
Before you peek at this week’s features, here is one of my own creations; No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Here is this week’s features:
This Week’s Features = More Holiday Love!
1. What a great idea these ornaments are by Pillar Box Blue! These could make great gifts with places people have visited or are planning to visit.
2. Mmmmm. Looking for dessert for Thanksgiving? Check out this pumpkin roll by Oh Mrs. Tucker, looks delish.
3. How cute are these penguin bites? LOVE THEM! Thank you Comfort Spring Station for sharing these they are adorable.
4 . Okay – this is amazing! Crafts A La Mode has outdone herself with this = just love it!
Loved all of this past week’s shares & I can’t wait to see what you have in store to share this week….xo