A Snowman Breakfast Pizza is a whole lot of kid friendly food fun. This recipe is a great breakfast recipe the whole family will enjoy. It’s easy and delicious to make.
Snowman Breakfast Pizza
Looking for winter food fun in the kitchen? Consider making a snowman breakfast pizza. It’s easy and it’s fun for everyone.
There’s so much versatility in making a Snowman Breakfast pizza. You can add veggies and/or meat. You can use your favorite cheese. You can use a cauliflower crust or use a traditional pizza dough. The options are numerous and you get to pick your favorites!
When I created the video to go along with this recipe I used a PICS brand cauliflower pizza crust and layered it with baby leaf spinach, scrambled eggs and topped it with shredded sharp cheese and then used fresh veggies to create a happy snowman face and veggie buttons. I love the chopped baby leaf spinach under the eggs and cheese because it’s a great way to add veggies into the mix that they surprisingly can’t taste = bonus veggies are always a great addition to any recipe.
Not that the kids can’t know that they are there, actually the opposite. You build it in and when they realize they can’t taste it, it opens their minds to eating this veggie more.
Here is the recipe for you to build and bake;
- PICS cauliflower pizza crust (two pack)
- 2 cups fresh baby leaf spinach
- 8 PICS eggs, large
- 1/4 cup PICS low fat milk
- 8 oz. PICS sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Fresh veggies
- PICS nonstick canola cooking spray
- PICS canola oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat a baking sheet with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Lay the two pizza crusts onto the baking sheet.
- Baste the crusts with a very light layer of canola oil.
- Chop the spinach into small pieces and evenly distribute that on top of the pizza crusts.
- In a microwave safe bowl coated with nonstick cooking spray, whisk the eggs, milk, sea salt and pepper. Microwave the mixture for 2 minutes, remove and stir. Repeat until the eggs are cooked, using two-minute intervals, 4 to 6 minutes total.
- Spread the scrambled eggs onto the pizza.
- Top it off with the shredded cheese.
- Add fresh veggies to create a snowman by adding eyes, a nose, a mouth and buttons.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
Pizza Dough? You can use traditional or whole wheat pizza dough, if preferred. Simply separate the dough into 1/3 and 2/3 pieces, then roll out the larger piece into an oval (the body) and the smaller piece into a circle (the head) and place them onto a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray. Follow the rest of the directions listed above, and bake for 20 minutes.
Bake the pizza at 400 degrees for 20 minutes and enjoy!
Where’s the Dough? 2-pack PICS cauliflower pizza crusts are found in the pizza section of the freezer aisle at Price Chopper/Market 32. Traditional dough is located in the dairy aisle.
PICS? PICS is the preferred brand of Price Chopper/Market 32 Supermarkets.
Cooking with Kids! Every recipe has lessons, small and big, that encourage life and cooking skills. Here are a few to focus on:
- Rolling dough
- Knife safety
- Grater safety
- Oven safety
- Following directions
Want more Snowman Fun Yum? Of course, who doesn’t? (wink-wink). Check out one of my favorite smoothies. I call this the Melted Snowman Smoothie! It’s also known as my Vanilla Fake Shake. It’s thick and creamy with a banana base. You have to pull out the blender and give it a try.