How to Work with Me:
I have created, licensed, and implemented two successful school-based programs and am launching my third in 2023. I have conducted both children’s, family, and adult cooking programs for over 12 years. I am the author of a children’s book and feel like I’m just getting started with my creative sharing…
* Schedule a cooking engagement (live or zoom) – variety of options available: corporate, kids cooking, women’s night, easy eats, prep ahead, menu planning, etc.
* Schedule a speaking engagement (live or zoom) – request a list of topics (working from home, meal planning, mompreneur, etc)
* Schedule an author visit (school or community options available)
* Contact me for sponsored posts/social media activities
* Sponsor my community gardening events
* Sponsor one of my hands-on community programs
Simply contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you more information. If applicable, a list of past brand relationships will be provided.
1. I just started drinking coffee in 2020.
2. I read my magazines from back to front; there’s probably some weird science to it.
3. I have met Ree Drummond twice and she is every bit of awesome in person as she appears on her shows. She even complimented me on my dress = totally made my day and is deposited in the memory bank (thank you Ree)!
When my second son was 18 months old, we were in a car accident. The experience was life-changing for me and I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I had to make a career change.
Shortly after the accident, I was offered a contract job for LESS than half of my salary. I leaped at the opportunity to work from home and never looked back. It hasn’t always been the easiest choice, but I know that I made the right choice. I have had the opportunity to create and share my love for children’s programming, writing, and cooking for close to 18 years, and am still loving the creative process all while raising my children.
Fidget is very excited about growing her very own pizza garden. As the tomato plants ripen, she is surprised to learn that her garden doesn’t actually grow pizza. Find out what happens in Fidget’s pizza garden!