Delicious And Easy Grilled Veggie Kabobs
40 MINUTES | EASY | SERVES 4
Nutrition per serving:
103 Cals, 3.6g Protein, 8.5g Carbs, 7.5g Fat
I love fresh vegetables all year long, but there’s nothing like fresh veggies during the summer when everything is in peak growing season! Yum…
There’s so many ways to grill, serve, and enjoy these delicious eats. This is one of my favorite ways to serve grilled vegetables. It’s a simple mix of seasoning that adds just the right amount of flavor while not overpowering their natural deliciousness.
Orange bell pepper
More thoughts on making this Easy Grilled Veggie Kabobs
Veggie Basket: You can cook the vegetables in a veggie basket on the grill. Make sure to lightly coat the basket with oil before adding the vegetables. Remember to toss the vegetables occasionally in the cooking process.
Oven Roasted: If it’s a rainy day, these vegetables can be oven roasted. Simply preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Lightly coat a baking sheet with oil. Add the seasoned vegetables on a baking sheet and bake for about 20 – 25 minutes, until the edges start to crisp. Toss midway through the roasting process.
Serving: Consider serving with my Spinach Quinoa Salad.
Measurements and Nutritional Information: The nutrition per serving provided is based on specific ingredients and brands and is offered to give you an estimated value; it was measured as 4 servings. You can utilize Very Well Fit to add in any changes in ingredients and brands you use to give you more accurate information.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 10 oz. mushrooms
- 1 bell pepper
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1 small summer squash
- 1 small zucchini
- Wash all of the vegetables before cutting.
- Slice the zucchini and summer squash.
- Remove the seeds and cut the pepper into large pieces.
- Remove the skin and cut the onion into large pieces.
- Place all of the vegetables into a large bowl.
- Mince the garlic.
- Pour the olive oil into a small bowl and add the minced garlic and other spices. Stir them together.
- Toss the vegetables with the seasoned olive oil and let them set.
- Skew the seasoned vegetables.
- Grill over medium heat for approximately 12 - 15 minutes, turning them at least once in the cooking process.
An 1/8 of a teaspoon is half of a 1/4 teaspoon.