Easy Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
15 MINUTES | EASY | SERVES 1
Nutrition per serving:
257 Cals, 11.1g Protein, 30.8g Carbs, 11.5g Fat, 25.9g Sugar
This strawberry Smoothie bowl is delicious and easy to make. Smoothie bowls are perfect for an easy breakfast, lunch or snack because they only take 15 minutes to make; who doesn’t want quick and easy?
Not only is this recipe simple, but making your own smoothie bowls at home can be a great way to save money. You can make this recipe for a fraction of the price of purchasing them at your local smoothie bowl eatery; not that a treat isn’t great sometimes.
While this recipe is packed with fresh strawberry goodness, there is a lot of flexibility with other ingredients depending on your dietary needs.
Let’s Mix it Up:
Food processor, mini chopper, or blender
Spoon (the best utensil for this recipe)
Shopping List for a Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
Strawberries, fresh frozen
Greek yogurt, plain
Granola cereal or chopped walnuts
Nut butter, peanut butter, or an alternative
More thoughts on Making a Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
Dairy Allergies: You can swap the Greek yogurt for your favorite yogurt alternative. Depending on the yogurt alternative you use, it may change the consistency but will be equally delicious.
Vanilla Yogurt: If you use vanilla-flavored yogurt or a yogurt alternative, mix the vanilla yogurt with the frozen strawberries before adding the honey and vanilla extract. You may want to eliminate those ingredients. Taste test and decide.
Nut Allergies: Eliminate the walnuts and use a nut-free granola cereal. Replace the nut butter with your favorite alternative.
Measurements and Nutritional Information: The nutrition per serving provided information is based on specific ingredients and brands and is provided to give you an estimated value. You can utilize Very Well Fit to add in any changes in ingredients and brands you use to give you more accurate information.
Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
This strawberry smoothie bowl is delicious and easy to make. It's perfect for breakfast, lunch or a snack.
- 1/4 cup Fresh strawberries
- 1 cup frozen fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts or granola cereals
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoons nut butter, peanut butter or an alternative
- Wash, hull and slice the fresh strawberries. Set them aside.
- Using a food processor, mini chopper or blender; blend the frozen strawberries, yogurt, honey (optional) and the vanilla extract together.
- Scoop the thick smoothie mixture into a bowl.
- Top the smoothie with the walnuts (or granola cereal), coconut flakes, chia seds, flax seed and tablespoon of nut butter (or peanut butter/alternative).
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 257